Japanese imported Fluid Dynamic Bearing Technology to reduced noise and vibration. Work best with Thermalright’s heatsinks for that perfect balance of performance and silence .
60,000 hours under normal room temperature. Longer life expectancy than other leading brands .
High rate of Air Flow even under low RPM .
7V of power usage; can be adjusted via fan control device .
Four speed variation to choose from (800 RPM ,1,000 RPM , 1,300 RPM , 1,600 RPM, and 2,000 RPM) .
All Thermalright FDB fans are under 3 year warranty .
Technical Spec :
Dimension : 120*120*25mm
Bearing Type : FDB (Fluid Dynamic Bearing)
Rated Voltage : 12.0 VDC
Operating Voltage Range: 10.8~13.2 VDC
Rated Current: 0.20 Amp +10% MAX /0.11AMP
Rated Power: 2.4 watt
Rated Speed: 1600 RPM ± 10%
Airflow: 63.7 CFM
Noise Level: 28.0 dB/A
Life Expectancy: 60000 HOURS AT 40°c / 65%
Net weight: 156 GRAMS
Connector: 3 pin
Support all Thermalright's 120mm Heatsink
Q: What are the main differences between Thermalright’s fans and others?
A: Comparing to other traditional fans, Thermalright FDB fans have the following featured advantages:
‧ Dynamic pressure built-up centering the shaft
- lubricating oil pressure gained by the shaft rotation
‧ No metal surface contact
- lubricating oil between shaft and bearing
- no metal-to-metal contact
- lower noise
- longer operating life
‧ Capillary seal structure
- Lubricating oil leakage protection
- Reliable even at higher temperature condition
- Complete seal, not affected by mechanical position change
- Less than 1% oil evaporation under 60oC, 30,000 hrs of aging test