Japanese imported Fluid Dynamic Bearing Technology to reduced noise and vibration. Work best with Thermalright’s heatsinks for that perfect balance of performance and silence.
60,000 hours under normal room temperature. Longer life expectancy than other leading brands.
High rate of Air Flow even under low RPM.
7V of power usage; can be adjusted via fan control device.
Four speed variation to choose from (800 RPM ,1,000 RPM , 1,300 RPM , 1,600 RPM, and 2,000 RPM).
All Thermalright FDB fans are under 3 year warranty.
Dimension : 120*120*25mm
Bearing Type : FDB (Fluid Dynamic Bearing)
Rated Voltage : 12.0 VDC
Operating Voltage Range: 10.8~13.2 VDC
Rated Current: 0.370 Amp +10% MAX /0.11AMP
Rated Power: 4.44 watt
Rated Speed: 2000 RPM ± 10%
Airflow: 80.5 CFM
Noise Level: 38.0 dB/A
Life Expectancy: 60000 HOURS AT 40°c / 65%
Net weight: 156 GRAMS
Connector: 3 pin
Support all Thermalright's 120mm Heatsink
Q: What are the main differences between Thermalright’s fans and others?
A: Comparing to other traditional fans, Thermalright FDB fans have the following featured advantages:
‧ Dynamic pressure built-up centering the shaft
- lubricating oil pressure gained by the shaft rotation
‧ No metal surface contact
- lubricating oil between shaft and bearing
- no metal-to-metal contact
- lower noise
- longer operating life
‧ Capillary seal structure
- Lubricating oil leakage protection
- Reliable even at higher temperature condition
- Complete seal, not affected by mechanical position change
- Less than 1% oil evaporation under 60oC, 30,000 hrs of aging test